Thursday, September 18, 2014

Writer's Unite Link Up 9/18/14

Good Thursday to all.  Fall is in the air.   We are having cooler mornings and evenings.  Halloween will soon be upon us.
I know many of you are busy updating hubs and writing on other platforms about Fall and it's related activities.
I've still been really busy and haven't gotten anything new written up on my blog other than sharing some of the recipes that I had in lenses on squidoo into blog posts here in my Frugal Friday posts.

I will continue to share some of my older bubblews posts, ones that I will then also pin to my pinterest boards as well.

Write on!





5 comments:

  1. I am still busy making my presence known on the Wizzley writing platform, as well as building a following on my new Dog Pawsitive Tidbits blog. Doing well on both so far and am enjoying having more control of my earning power.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Marsha. I see that you're writing on Bubble News now. How do you like that format?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Been busy editing and editing all my lenses over at HubPages. It's a lot of work that I hope pays off.
    This is my favorite time of year with the weather cooling down adding a nice crispness.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This was fun... thanks for the opportunity to share a few links. I'm still working on Hub edits. I've looked at a few other sites but am not ready to start anything new at this time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the opportunity to share our work with each other. Like Susan, I have been rather busy on Hub recently. It is nice to take a break and see what others are doing.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...