Friday, June 21, 2013

Frugal Friday With Marsha 6/21/13



Happy Friday!

This has been Bible school week for us and I have been extremely busy as usual, but also my evenings as well!

I did one shopping trip:
I paid $11.37 for what you see in the photo.  I saved $35.88 with coupons.  A total savings of 81%.  I also rec'd a $3 catalina for buying the Bayer.
If you would like to read full details, please check out my post at http://www.bubblews.com/news/661761-c-is-for-coupons

Being so busy, I've only done one load of laundry all week!  I did hang those out on the line to dry.

We've not had planned suppers.  It's just chaos trying to get out of the house by 5 to start picking children up and getting to Bible school!  We have eaten a lot of sandwiches this week.
I splurged and took us to McDonald's one evening.  We did the buy 1 get 1 free offer on the new quarter pounders.   Not frugal to eat out, but at least I saved?  I was $12 and some change for the 4 of us when I added fries and a couple of drinks too.  Not too bad.

I can't wait to see what you link up today!

 
 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...