Wednesday, May 9, 2012

WIP Wednesday--What Can I Say?

What can I say?  Just that as usual I am trying to do way too many projects all at once, and not really completing any of them!  LOL

I have no progress on my string type quilt.
I have very little progress on the Emerald Aisle table runner---only got a few more pieces cut out.

I had a request for me to make a plastic bag holder and I got stuck making more.  You all know by now how I am on new projects  :)



Yesterday was monthly sewing club day at church.  I finished up a quilt top that I had started before working on that scrappy quilt.
My quilt for kids kit came in the mail Monday, so once I was done with the quilt top above I got out the materials and got a start on making it.


 This Friday is sit n' sew at the quilt shop from 6-10 pm.  I haven't decided yet which projects I am going to take to work on!  One thing is for sure though.  I will have progress made on whatever I choose to take.  It's bad that most of my sewing time ends up away from home....away from the tv and this computer.



That is my report for this week.  I am linking up with the following blogs:
 WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

3 comments:

  1. I think my WIP will keep growing too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks again for making me the grocery bag holder! Did you find other people to sell the others too? Are you listing them at your shop? they all look so good! :)
    ==Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always think that those of us who have huge UFO piles are lucky to have so much choice about what to do!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...