Sunday, May 6, 2012

SIS--Sharing In Squidoo--This Week I Feature VAllain

SHARES IN SQUIDOO

This week for sharing in squidoo, I would like to feature a squidoo lensmaster.  I plan to alternate between a lensmaster and a subject.

I want to highlight lensmaster VAllain   Virginia has become one of my mentors at squidoo.  She has over 500 lenses!  I can not imagine!

Many of her lenses are plain helpful to other lensmasters like these:
Easy Updates for Squidoo Lenses
What I Learned about Squidoo This Week
Newbie Lens-Making Mistakes on Squidoo

With over 500 lenses, she has plenty of lenses of interest for everyone!  Here are just a few more that I would like to share today:
Crafts from Rags or Yarn
Vintage Household Hints
Making Gift Basket--Ideas and Supplies
Too Much Stuff, Too Much Clutter?


I am still busy updating away---no easy task for sure.  This week I am going to share my top ranked lens.  I am hoping to at least see it in tier 1 for a little bit as I've never had one there yet.
Helen Steiner Rice


Until next week I want to thank lensmaster Ruthi for putting together this blog hop.  I look forward to seeing who or what other lensmasters highlight each week.  Click the button at the top of my post for all the information and to hop along.


2 comments:

  1. Hi Marsha, o' so confused one! LOL, my post is ready for your linkup!

    Great choice for your SIS share! Virginia has been helpful to me along my suid journey too.

    You forgot to share a lens of your own! Just remember the 3:1 ratio, LOL

    Thanks for hopping along with Shares In Squidoo and for your promotional encouragement!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Checking some of them out :) I hope you will think about stopping in to my blog on Thursdays and add lenses to my weekly linky.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...