Saturday, February 19, 2011

Shop Hop Saturday 2/19/11

Hopping along again this week with Ruthi, and abitosunshine.   Click the button at the end of my post to hop along and/or support other shop owners online.

 As you know, we are buying a house.  I have, for now put away all of my crafts--other than a small rug I am attempting to crochet for either in front of the front door or in front of the kitchen sink.  We are working on closing the house early, so hopefully we can get settled in and I can get more crafts done before the monster garage sale.

In the meantime, I did list 4 new items in my etsy store this week, and I do have 4 more to list next week as well.  So, I will still have new things to list in this blog post next week as well.

Here are my new listings:



 

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I'm so happy for you about the house! When is the monster garage sale? Your new Etsy items are great--love the coral hot pad/coaster set!

    Thanks for shop hoppin' along, Marsha! By the way, what did you think of my "challenge"?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marsha, those things are great! I'm still amazed that you do all this and are getting ready to move!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...