Wednesday, January 26, 2011

WIP Wednesday 1/26/11

Good afternoon!  I am late posting my WIP as we've been out looking at houses all morning.

I also do not have any photos this week   :(   I feel like I'm just in a real mess with my crafts.  I'm working on too many things all at once!

I've been making crocheted cotton washclothes with yarn I had on hand.  Looks like a couple more and my little yarn stash will be gone.  I will be putting them in my etsy store and some will be sets with dish scrubbies.

I did get all the material cut for my next strip quilt.  That took me awhile!  I have all the squares cut that I need to sew the strips onto for the quilt.  I've also cut some squares that I'm going to do the strip style and make a table runner.  The table runner will be in Christmas fabric because that is what I have.  I'm hoping it will look great and table runners can be added to the collection of things I make to sell.

I didn't get to any of the dish scrubbie making.......I did buy a few yards of netting, so those will be worked on this week along with the quilt and such.

I'm still in the process of making fabric bags as well.  I have completed 4 of them, 2 that are listed in my etsy store and the other 2 will be as soon as I get the photos taken and such.  I have material to put together 5 or 6 more of the bags as well as I have an order for 2 that I am in the middle of working on.

In the midst of making all I can to sell, I must start getting all of our stuff looked through and organized....in hopes, of course, that we will find a house, get it and soon be moving!!

Please click the button below and join us with Every Day Crochet in the WIP Wednesdays!!


2 comments:

  1. I have too many projects going on. But have been focusing on just 2 of them right now.
    I have been worried about Marie too. I hope that nothing is wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to hear you have an order to fill! And I wish you luck in the house hunt!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...