Thursday, March 19, 2009

Thursday March 19

Good Morning!
Man, I spent a lot of hours cooking yesterday to get those soups ready for supper last night at church. They were a hit for sure so I must have done alright LOL I don't think there was one person that didn't come back for seconds, and most 2nds on both the ham and beans and the ham and potato soup. I definitely should have cooked 3 lbs of beans instead of just 2. There were no leftovers for us for lunch today.

I've been busily working through my cards today. One card that I've been passing by since I started putting together the file box is the daily one that says work on crafts. No more, I have my crocheting on my lap now and I'm working on it while I'm on here. I'm getting the 2nd plarn gift bag made.

I still didn't get anything extra posted on gather yesterday. I have plenty of photos and videos that I can put on.

I did update one squidoo page yesterday and that was my Betty Boop lens. It's dedicated to my 23 yr old (although now she is much more in to Tinkerbell so looks like I could build another lens he he) Betty Boop for Liz
I have my own little plan on how I am getting my lenses updated. I have a few things I can add to each but really only doing one thing at a time. I'm thinking that will keep them fresher and more seen.

As far as plans away from home today...I have to take my mother to her Thursday dr. appt. I also plan on a trip to the grocery store as well. They are still offering the sale on the buy 10 items get $5 off your bill but I don't have hardly any matching coupons left. Not sure if I will mess with that or not. I'm mostly intested in the bags of frozen boneless skinless chicken breasts and wish we had a deep freeze so I could buy more than just 2 bags while they are on such a good sale.

Well, I'm off to get some other things completed for the day. Have one awesome Thursday!
Marsha

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...