Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Tuesday December 23

good morning!
I am late getting my blog posted. I decided to be good (so to speak) and do someof the household chores before sitting in front of the computer.
I have to make a grocery store run today yet for tomorrow dinner at my brothers. Then, we have our bowling league tonight. My daughter and I worked on holiday treats last night but she didn't get done with hers. We have to get the goodies she bought and the ones that I bought divided among all the stockings. You know, I didn't make a stocking for myself...hhmmmmm.

Last night I posted photos of some of our goodie making on gather. I hope you will give it a look see. One of our Holiday Traditions--Baking and Goodie Making


Today for my featured squidoo lens I want to share the lens I made on the various point programs that I do. They are neat and a lot of fun too. Point Programs


Joanne's Glitter Comments
Joanne's Layouts!


Have an awesome day!
Marsha

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...