Monday, December 22, 2008

Monday December 22

Good Morning!
Yesterday was so busy with church and housecleaning that I didn't get online until 8 pm. I didn't take the time to write a blog.
It's cold and I don't like it...it's going to be a long cold winter, with yesterday being the first official day of winter.

My daughter will be over later and we are going to get our Christmas baking and candy making done. I can't wait....yum!

Nothing much else going on, but we do need prayers for a situation with my grandchildren. It's stressful.

Today I will feature the squidoo lens that I built about the online craft mall. If you do crafts to sell, you will definitely want to check this out. If you don't, I still hope you will give the lens a look see. Online Craft Mall


Joanne's Glitter Comments
Joanne's Layouts!


Have a great day and stay warm!
Marsha

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...