Monday, September 29, 2008

Monday September 29

Good Morning!
I'm typing this in a hurry before I have to get Allen to school. My van is not running well at all...acting like it doesn't want to run! My son couldn't figure out what was causing it.
We have some plans today of insuring my son's car and they are going to let me drive it since they aren't supposed to be driving it.
Nothing else going on today that I know of...I need to be cleaning up this basement.

Today's post to share from gather is Bug Hunting. Bug Hunting--Photo Essay

I am still probably 5 days away from cashing out for the first time with winster....playing there and how many points you can get in a day depends on who you end up playing with. Yesterday I got into a room with only 2 other ppl...both were brand new....one caught on quick to the peice trading, but the other was stingy. I hope I find better luck this morning with it.

Take care all and have the best day you can,
Marsha

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...