Friday, April 13, 2018

Frugal Friday With Marsha -- Getting Back on Track


I got my new power cord late last Friday.  Thank goodness it was just what my laptop needed to work again!  Not only that, my daughter's boyfriend helped me find one on amazon for just $9.99.
A week later, I am still trying to get back on track with my online routines.

It's been a wild week for sure.  I first would like to report my online and app earnings, which are for 2 weeks since I didn't post last Friday.

$4 to my Perk Plastik card from PerkTV (use code 860efbf6 for bonus points for signing up)
$24.61 PayPal from Debbie Nicholson--this was back payment from a TE that she used to own, and was a total surprise to receive!
$25 PayPal from Swagbucks
$4.74 PayPal from TrendTraxPro
$3 PayPal from Pinecone Research for my amazon data input
$3 amazon from MyPoints

Not only trying to play catch up, but I also joined some new sites as well.  I'm including banners for 2 of the sites as both are outstanding sites!!  The mailer is way too awesome and owned by Clare and Brenton--2 that I am well acquainted with online.   Such a different mailer where you earn rewards for activities, then it's your choice what advertising you choose to exchange your reward points for.

 
The other is Penguin Surfing.  You surf for your upgrades on this one.  They offer so many games and ways to earn as well.  Lots of fun too!




In other news, my husband has a new job position which takes him out of town for the week.  This leaves me shopping for my own meals for the week.  It's been "fun" to see just what I can get for the little that I have to spend.  The first week I only spent just over $10 for my food for the week.  This included 3 2 ltrs of my Dr Pepper (addiction).  The foods I bought were an orange, a banana, a yogurt, Michelina Manicotti, Armor lunchable, and a Banquet breakfast pot pie.  These along with foods already on hand, and I feel I ate well.
This week hubby is on vacation and we shopped at Aldi.  I must shop there more often.  I am going to shop there for myself this next week and see what I, and for how much.


Ok....this week's Friday Freebie will help me out.  It's Tic Tac gum.   I am working towards quitting smoking and just said last night that I needed some gum.   Link also says Burpee seeds but so far I'm not seeing that coupon on my app or online for my area.  Good luck!

Free Tic Tac Gum & Burpee Seeds for Kroger & Affiliates


Don't forget Recyclebank.  I've not been getting there daily for the daily pledge points, but getting back on track there too.  Almost enough points earned to choose something else free from One Twine.

5 Free Recyclebank Points

5 Free Recyclebank Points

5 Free Recyclebank Points

5 Free Recyclebank Points

100 Free Recyclebank Points

5 Free Recyclebank Points


Since I am still trying to catch up and get back on track, I'm going to close for now and leave you with the link up.  I do hope some will link up this week and motivate us to live a more frugal life.







0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...