Friday, March 23, 2018

Frugal Friday With Marsha -- Upcycling and More


I'm going to start out this week talking about the bedroll that I am currently crocheting.  Making bedrolls with plarn (plastic yarn) is the latest request from the agency First Call for Help.  They will then give them to the homeless.
I've been busily cutting the tremendous amount of plastic grocery sacks that we have here at the house, and then crocheting them into making the bedroll.
I have a LONG way to go before this is 6 ft long, and I'm guessing well over 200 bags to make it.

I've been wanting to get back to crocheting with plarn and this is the perfect project to start with.  I MAY make more after this one that will go to my middle daughter and her family for their primitive camping.....or, I might move on to making more of the grocery sacks.  I also seen to make placemats and coasters as well.


This past week my online and app earnings included:

**$2 to my Perk Plastik card from PerkTV.  (use code 860efbf6 for bonus points for signing up)
**$25 PayPal from Swagbucks (notice this is the 3rd week in a row I've rec'd $25 from Swagbucks?)
**$2 amazon from C+R Research
**$9.45 to my checking account from a sale in my Etsy shop. (I forgot to go pay the fees and shipping before it was transferred to my bank or it would have been less, and now the fees and shipping still do need to be paid)

Here is this week's Friday Freebie:

Free thinkThin Bar for Kroger & Affiliates


And, your weekly Recyclebank points to check out:

5 Free Recyclebank Points

5 Free Recyclebank Points

5 Free Recyclebank Points

5 Free Recyclebank Points

5 Free Recyclebank Points

5 Free Recyclebank Points


For fun this week, I'm also including a list of sweepstakes to enter.  Good luck!!

Win a Polaroid Pop Instant Digital Camera & Photo Paper

Win a Year of The Bestselling Books from Penguin Random House

Win a Trip to Cancun Mexico

Win an Honor View10 Android Phone worth $499

Win a $250 ArtDeco Beauty Shopping Spree

Win a $500 Visa Prepaid Gift Card














0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...