Friday, April 15, 2016

Frugal Friday With Marsha-- Week in Review


Last Friday afternoon I went to the Mennonite Relief Sale to visit the Quilters Corner booth.  I had specific items I was looking for and I found them.  I spent $9 for what I purchased to be used in specific projects: (the pillow panel was a free gift with my purchase)


A friend took me to lunch this week.  That was so nice.  The food was good, but the spending time visiting was even better.
It was sewing day at church this week too.  Sometimes we each bring a part of the meal and eat, sometimes we each bring our own.  This month we brought our own.  I was fortunate to not have to spend any money for lunch because my mom gets Friendship meals and some of the meals she won't, or can't eat.  I ended up with a nice chicken fried steak, mashed potatoes with gravy, lettuce salad, and cranberry sauce.  (Yesterday I had another of the lunches that she couldn't eat)  Let's just say that food is good as so much of the time I just am so busy that food isn't my priority.

I was complaining to hubby about how I don't have enough windows to open for all of the things that I am doing to earn online.  I think he was joking when he told me to save my amazon to buy another tablet.  I took it to heart though and have made it my goal to save the amazon I earn until I can buy the tablet below:


I will leave you this week with a couple of deals you might want to check out:



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...