Saturday, November 14, 2015

Online Earnings October 2015


Here are the places I received money or gift cards from in October:

zubeezone-- $4.70 paypal
redstaghits-- $36.22 paypal
swagbucks -- $25 amazon and $25 paypal
magical journey downline builder-- $4.55 paypal
apptrailers -- $4.50 paypal (if you sign up, bonus code predictableuranus2 for bonus points)
trafficmagician -- $14.51 paypal
perkTV -- $25 amazon (Use my code 860efbf6 and get 50 bonus points. )

This totals $139.48, which sadly is less than my net last month.  That sure hurts my goal.
The upgrades that I have at redstagmailer, postmanhits, trafficmagician and zubeedownlines comes to a total of $30.29 for the month.
This takes my net online earnings to $109.19.

This must improve!  I started doing a lot more this month in the way of  joining different traffic exchanges.  I'm joining more to take part more in the VTG games. (I need to write a whole post on VTG some day)  I even upgraded at traffic browser for the lowest $2 a month to be able to surf 10 traffic exchanges at once instead of 7.  This is getting more done.
I'm still working on this and will continue to do so.

In the meantime, I also am working on my crafts again and will soon have my etsy store open again.

Until next month....Happy Earning!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...