Thursday, July 9, 2015

Writer's Unite 7/9/15

MarshasSpot

Another week has gone by for me without posting here on my blog, or on bubblews.
So busy...again with birthdays and the holiday. At home I'm busy still earning with the traffic exchanges I am doing. I will have a dedicated post to one that I've joined with an early invite when it goes live on Monday!

I'm also downright busy getting ready for the quilt show July 23-25th. I am in charge of quilt entry intake. I'm putting in all of the information from entries now into a google spreadsheet. This is taking awhile to number entries as I put them in. Over 150 entries. Another gal is waiting on my to finish the spreadsheet so that she can make the tags that go with each entry! Not to mention that along with the paperwork that I also have 2 quilts of my own that need to be finished before the 23rd in order to enter them in the show.

I have been more active on tsu as we've been out and about. The tsu app is great and so easy to use. I plan a post with a linky for anyone to put in their tsu profile page so that I have a reference to go by to check in on active users. In fact, I will make it a page in the index for anyone to use when they would like to.

In the meantime, I do look forward to seeing what you have been writing.....and it doesn't have to be something written in the last week either. Feel free to share anything you would like, no matter when you wrote it!





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...