Wednesday, April 15, 2015

WIP Wednesday 4/15/15

It's still been a struggle to find time for sewing at home.
All I did this week from home was to put together these purple 4-patches for the soscrappy challenge:

I guess I have to take that back.  Friday night was sit n' sew at the quilt shop.  I worked on my fractured pineapple quilt there, but I also worked a bit more on it the next day at home.  I'm sure pushing my time to get it done for the quilt show in July.
Yesterday was sewing club at church.  I helped some on the quilt that we are making that will go to auction to help raise money for our camp.  I also put together this small child's quilt top.
The blocks with the nursery rhymes painted on were already made and donated to us.
  Here is my UFO list.  Can I finish anything this month??  Oh, I do have to finish the challenge quilt for guild as it goes up on the 27th.

UFO's:

Rectangle quilt
challenge wall hanging
GoodNight Irene quilt/wall hanging
Yo-Yo Table runner
Emerald Island Fusique table runner
Five and Dime quilt
Fractured Pineapple quilt
Charming Stars quilt
Brown half square triangle quilt
5 sets of doll blanket, pillows and rug
Hexagon flower table runner
Wall hanging for quilt guild
Challenge quilt for quilt guild

I am linking up with the following blogs:
 WIP Wednesday at Freshly PiecedWIPs on Wednesdays
RSC 15


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...