Thursday, April 2, 2015

March 2015 Online Earnings

License: CC0 Public Domain / FAQ  Free for commercial use / No attribution required

I'm disappointed in myself for not really earning much in March, but it wasn't for lack of trying.

Here is what I earned online in March 2015:

Swagbucks: $42 in gift cards (amazon, Target, and Walmart)
PerkTV:  $35 in gift cards (amazon, Target, and Walmart)
Pinecone Research: $12 paypal
Apptrailers: $5.52 paypal (if you sign up, bonus code predictableuranus2 for bonus points)
Hausernet mail decoy: $10.25
Shopkick:  $4 Target gift cards
Walmart Savings Catcher:  $7.68 to spend at Walmart
instantcashsweepstakes:  $3.58
Savingstar: $5.54 paypal
viewpointforum: $10.13 check

This comes to a total of $135.70 received in March.

As far as what I call Gifts Galore and More (selling my crafts, and used books mostly) I had a profit of $12.93.  This takes my grand total to $148.63 earned (paid) in March.

If you are a regular reader then you know that I am working on some other things right now.  I look forward to seeing what my total will be for April.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...