Wednesday, August 20, 2014

WIP Wednesday 8/20/14

This past week I've worked on nothing but the green hexagons for the soscrappy challenge!

I didn't think I would be able to do 100 hexagons this month, but I'm right on track to get them done.

I did finish up the doll rugs for the granddaughters for their birthdays.

This week is just super hectic.  My big WIP is with squidoo, saving my text and images and then deleting my lenses because I don't want to take part at hubpages.
Be on the lookout as I will be sharing lots of craft posts here on my blog from lenses that I had!

I do have a book in progress that I am reading.  The first by Jennifer Chiaverini, The Quilter's Apprentice.  I'm really enjoying it.  I'm enthralled by the hand piecing and quilting in this story line.



Here is my current UFO list:
Rectangle quilt
challenge wall hanging
GoodNight Irene quilt/wall hanging
Yo-Yo Table runner
Emerald Island Fusique table runner
Sunflower table runner and matching placemats
Five and Dime quilt
34 Hot Pads
Christmas bags (total of at least 25)


I am linking up with the following blogs:

WIP 
Wednesday at Freshly PiecedWIPs on Wednesdays
Soscrppy




2 comments:

  1. I have enjoyed all the Elm Creek books I have read, but they are hard to get in my library. Every so often I find another.
    Nice hexies, and a great way to store them too Marsha.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...