Wednesday, June 18, 2014

WIP Wednesday--Getting Ready for Retreat!

I did do some sewing this past week, but failed to think of taking pictures!
Too late now because I have my trunk packed for the quilt retreat this Friday and Saturday.

I'm taking 2 of my machines.  The one machine in the front has my walking foot on it and I do intend to get to some quilting this weekend.

This week I'm going to post my usual UFO and NewFO lists and then make notes behind on what I have packed in hopes to work on this weekend.

In addition I have my hexagons packed.  Last week going through the linky's I found:  http://superscrappy.blogspot.com/2014/06/scraphappy-saturday-in-happy-sunny.html
Each month she picks a color and June is YELLOW!!  That's my favorite color.  I have gone through all of my hexies and picked out the ones with yellow and hoping to complete all of them by this time next week to link up with her blog post.   I will be working on these at Needlers group this afternoon and worked on them some last Friday and then a few evenings at home as well last week.

UFO's:
(finished) Log Cabin quilt
 (finished)Log Cabin wall hanging
(finished) Log cabin table runner
Rectangle quilt  ---------------------(this is packed but last on my list to work on)
2 rectangle table runners (one done)----(2nd one is packed to quilt and finish.)
challenge wall hanging
GoodNight Irene quilt/wall hanging-----(I plan to get the border done)
(finished) Quilt for sewing club at church
 (Finished) Applique Bunnies quilt

 (Finished) Penny Patch Quilt
Yo-Yo Table runner----------(I plan to finish this)
Hexagon table topper
(Finished) Spoolin' Around
Emerald Island Fusique table runner

NewFO's
Sunflower table runner and matching placemats--------(this is the project that I am in hopes of completing this weekend!!)
Spiderweb quilt
Easter wall hanging
Cat wall hanging
Christmas bags (total of at least 25)
Braid table runner
Sunflower pillow
Christmas wall hanging
Five and Dime quilt
Chevron quilt


I am linking up with the following blogs:

WIP Wednesday at Freshly PiecedWIPs on Wednesdays

2 comments:

  1. That is quite the list for this weekend! Can't wait to hear how you made out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are getting so much done, love seeing what you are marking off of your lists, keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...