Wednesday, November 20, 2013

WIP Wednesday 11/20/13

I did less sewing this past week than the week before, but still a lot more than I had been doing.
I'm happy with progress that I am making in all ways.

Each month I attend 2 stitch groups.  One is the second Wednesday of the month and is with a few of my quilt guild members.  It's from 1-3 pm.
The second one is the 3rd Wednesday of the month at the quilt shop from 1-4, but most of us do leave by 3. 
For months now I have only worked on my applique bunnies at my stitch groups.
I have completed 12 of my 20 bunnies as shown in the photo.  After I work today I am going to bring my box in the house and work on them in the evenings.
I worked a bit more on my remaining 12 log cabin blocks to finish my wall hanging top.  I had hoped to have it done by the 25th for show and share at quilt guild but I would really need to get on it to make that goal.   I am including the 4 blocks that I had together and showed last week along with my progress on the other 12.
Last but not least I have the Penny Patch QAL that I am working on.  I am still a bit behind, but not too bad.  Click the button below my picture to see what it's all about if you would like.  Last week there was a linky included for us to show our progress.
I laid out my blocks.  Oh how I wish I had a design wall!  I messed with it over and over and finally gave up.  This is what I ended up with and then piled them by rows and numbered each pile.  Since taking this picture I did put row 12 together.

Penny Patch Quilt-Along


 I am linking up with the following blogs:
WIP Wednesday at Freshly PiecedWIPs on Wednesdays


 

2 comments:

  1. I really like the central HST for your log cabin blocks. I've never seen that before and it's lovely. Also, the blanket stitch around your bunnies is beautiful - they are going to make a spectacular quilt!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...