Monday, September 19, 2011

Mailbox Monday 9/19 (and 9/12 catch up)

Lots of magazines this week as usual:
People
Time
Sports Illustrated
Martha Stewart Living
Forbes
Good Housekeeping
Ok!
Businessweek

Other mail:
My friend sent me another bag of coke code caps and some 12 pack codes
$1 coupon off milk
$1.74 refund check from Bayer Advanced
Jerky Direct Autoship (paid for by my downline)
A few pieces of hausernet mail
Pampers coupons
Kashi granola bar and $1.50 coupon
cerra reflect kit (part of a shespeaks campaign)

In my email:
$20 total paypal from gather
.06 paypal from pecomail
$9.46 paypal from squidoo
http://media-files.gather.com/images/d578/d123/d747/d224/d96/f3/full.jpg

Last week was State fair week here in Kansas and I ignored my blog for days  :(  Here is what I rec'd the week of 9/11/11:

Sure looks like I got a lot of mail this past week!
Magazines:
Seventeen
Ok!
Sports Illustrated
Time
Forbes
People
Businessweek

Other mail:
1000 stickers from UPrinting--free for doing a giveaway on my blog but I thought I was only getting 250! (they are pictured seperately)
$5 gift card to Ace Hardware for using my rewards card
Ace coupon
commission check from Jerky Direct
Disney stickers inside the offer to join the club
4 reproduction art prints with offer to join the club (which I won't but they are cool with all the info about it painting on the back)
PetCo discount coupon
Free coupon for Ritz, Wheat Thins or Triscuit from mycokerewards
Book-Go For It! for review
Comfort Cross--blog giveaway win
4 sheets of address labels won on listia
Miracle Whip samples
several pieces of hausernet mail

I love keeping the mailman busy!
No payments in my paypal this week but I did get back $2.60 in paypal for using my debit card.
 


Frugal Friend

 

1 comment:

  1. Wow...a nice two weeks. Those stickers are really cute! Happy Mailbox Monday!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...