Monday, December 27, 2010

Mailbox Monday 12/27/10

I am late getting this posted today.  Please join in on the fun and/or see what others have gotten free this past week by clicking the button at the bottom of my post.

Slow week for mail this week for sure, especially with a day off.  I did get some good things.

magazines: Newsweek, Entertainment Weekly and Sports Illustrated.
3 Christmas cards--Thanks!
envie that included coupons for me and a Kentucky postcard for Jasmine's 50 States book--Thanks Lisa!
Cinch!--Book to review for one2one network
Check for some books I sold through homeschoolbuy

In my email this week:  $3.50 paypal from matrixmails.  I also got a last minute order of a fabric bag through my etsy store.

That's all folks  :)
Frugal Friend

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...