Wednesday, October 6, 2010

WIP Wednesday

Welcome to WIP (work in progress) Wednesday! 


I hope you will follow along with Everyday Crochet and the WIP Wednesdays.   Just click the button at the bottom on my post to head on over.

Your WIP doesn't have to be crafts, it can be the home improvement project you are working on, the novel you are writing, etc.

 It was a busy week last week getting ready for a yard sale.  I worked hard to get the strip quilt completed.  I also sewed the tops of the strip quilt pillow.  I experimented with the top of a t-shirt, making it into a pillow as well.
You can right click and open a new tab or window and see the photos on gather if you would like.  (I know some wanted to see the strip quilt completed)
http://www.gather.com/viewImage.action?fileId=3096224746545582
http://www.gather.com/viewImage.action?fileId=3096224746545583
http://www.gather.com/viewImage.action?fileId=3096224746545585
http://www.gather.com/viewImage.action?fileId=3096224746545584

I can see that my rug isn't going to be big enough with the colors I had out.  I got out 2 more colors to add once I am done with the maroon.

 Not much more progress on the prayer shawl.


I finished reading Hidden Truths.  Be sure to check in tomorrow for my book review and giveaway!  One lucky reader will receive the book to read for themselves.

Until next week...keep on working.



5 comments:

  1. i love the rug im wanting to make one but everytime i get to make one i get an order to do which is ok im not compaing

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the tee-shirt pillow! I've made quilts out of tee-shirt collections.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your rug is looking great. :) I need to make one for my kitchen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the rug and the prayer shawl! Nice colors for each of them.

    Nice to meet you through MA's WIP!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The quilt is gorgeous, and I love the idea of the t-shirt pillow. Even I might be able to do that!

    Thanks for hooking up with WIP Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...