Monday, August 23, 2010

Mail Box Monday Blog Hop!

I had planned on posting my mail call blogs each Sunday, but I ran across Mailbox Monday's at a frugalfriend.net.  Cool!

Click the button at the bottom of this post to hop on over and check out her post as well as others.

Mail Call!  Week of August 15, 2010

I'm still not getting bunches of stuff in the mail like I used to, but it's been a pretty good week.  Just seems there aren't the amount of free samples and such to send off for like there used to be.

I rec'd:
Magazines from hausernet:  People(2 of these this week), Sports Illustrated, Time and Entertainment.   I also got one other piece of hausernet mail.

Fall Idea book for educators from  A&E, History channel and Bio Channel

Celebrate Urban Birds packet--not sure why I got another one of these.

Jerky Direct auto shipment (paid for with my downline)

Fabric and lace won on listia

Poison 20 Years of Rock CD, along with a bonus cd by O.A.R. that he sent along--also won on listia.

Schick Intuition razor that I won from sweeps4bloggers.

Family Fun magazine


In my church mailbox:  $40 check for cleaning in July (delayed because the secretary was on vacation.)

In my email:  $25 paypal from sidetick.com

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the fabric and lace win! What will you be making with it?

    Happy mailboxing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice selection of goodies! Yay for the Paypal! Happy late Mailbox Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for joining us on Mailbox Monday! It's fun making new friends!

    Have a great week collecting all your freebies! See you Monday!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...