Saturday, April 25, 2009

Saturday April 25

Good morning! I've been booking along this morning working on all kinds of things...realized it's 11 am and I hadn't typed my blog yet!
I had so much fun last night at the dinner theater!! I really do need to get out and do more fun things like that.
That's one of the things I've been doing this morning is preparing my photos and videos from the trip to share on gather. Those and some from the night before at my grandson's Spring program.

Today is yet another short internet day as we've promised Steve to go spend the evening at his house. Not sure what we will do, probably bbq and watch a movie.

I've still working this morning yet on getting my blujay items in rotation on reallysmartdeals. I'm almost done!

I came home late last night but check wordlinx as I was so close to payout. Clicked the ads then got instant payout to paypal. This is another of the really good and reliable paid to clicks. If you aren't a member I hope you will check it out.
WordLinx - Get Paid To Click

I'm going to close for now. I won't be on the computer tomorrow until the afternoon after church.
Have a great Saturday!
Marsha

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...