Saturday, January 24, 2009

Saturday January 24

It's hard to believe it's Saturday, seems this week has just flown by!
It's gotten mighty cold outside with the wind, but so far none of the ice they care calling for.
I started myself on a never ending project in my own gather group. Removing content that has reached 25 comments and featuring that content that hasn't made it yet. 411 pages of posts alone to go through, so I have no clue when I will get to the videos and photos!
I did get my coupons done up through the letter K while I watched Ghost Whisperer last night. This seems to be a pretty good thing to do to sort coupons while I watch my shows away from the computer.
Somehow my crochet hook has disappeared with only one strap left to make on the shopping bag. I need to have that done and listed on blujay before Monday when I do my first online party for the Sweetheart Celebration. (see the button above, it's going to be lots of fun.)

I finished reading A Dangerous Affair and did my book review on it on gather. A Dangerous Affair by Caro Peacock Book Review

I also built a book review squidoo lens on it as well. A Dangerous Affair Book Review I do hope that you will check them both out. This is my 44th lens so 6 more to go before the end of March to apply for Giant Squid.

For now I am back to my gather work, and looking for that crochet hook! Have n awesome Saturday.
Marsha

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...