Monday, September 22, 2008

Monday September 22

Today I have to say good evening...that's what kind of a day I am having.
I got a call early this morning to go in to work for a gal with a family emergency. I will be working for her all week. It means a LOT less time available on the computer. That makes me upset, but I know that in the long run I will appreciate the extra hours on my paycheck as I need to buy a battery for the van as well as pay the tags and taxes on it too.

I will not be posting tomorrow. I am working 2 1/2 hours longer than usual. After work I have to get Heather to her math tutoring. My mother's quack of a doctor changed his office hours and I can no longer take her on Monday, it has to be Tuesday(which is already my busiest day), so I will have to take her to the doctor. Once home from there it's eat supper and head out for our league bowling.
I am putting a roast and veggies in the crockpot for tomorrow's supper so all we will have to do is come home and eat.

I forgot to list my gather article yesterday on my Mail Call...I hope you will take a look at it. Mail Call! Week of September 14

Have a good evening and a good tomorrow. I need to head out and see what other things I can get done on this thing.

Marsha

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...