Friday, September 5, 2008

Friday September 5

My alarm went off at 6:45 as usual. I turned it off and went back to sleep, waking up at 8:15. Upon waking up I seen why I was sleeping so good....it's dark,cloudy and raining out this morning.
Good thing it's not next Friday when I have to be at work at 8:30 am!
There is nothing written in my planner today or tomorrow, so I hope to get a lot done around the house, and on the internet.

I made myself a lens at squidoo, and hope that you will check it out. Marsha's Gifts Galore and More squidoo lens
I am in hopes of using the lens to get the word out more about my businesses and the things that I do online to earn money. It's a learning process and I plan to update the page often.

For my gather article to share today, I would like to share my Superdove book review. Superdove by Courtney Humphries--Book Review

I'm still working on making those dish scrubbies and I have quite a few coupons to cut and sort, so I will stop chatting for today.

Wishing you all a great day!
Marsha

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...