Sunday, August 10, 2008

Sunday August 10

Busy day today! Of course church this morning. After church I tried to do the best shopping I could between the sales and coupons. This evening is Bible study and it's me and Heathers turn to take the snacks. I did get lazy on that and just bought some breads and spreadable cream cheese.

It's still cool outside, which sure is great after the triple digits. They announced that next Sunday evening we are having swimming and a church picnic, so I am hoping for warmer weather next Sunday.

Yesterday I did my weekly article on the Freebies I'd rec'd on gather. I hope you will take a look. Getting these things is another way that I make the internet pay for itself. Freebies--Week of August 3

Take care and count your blessings each and every day!
Marsha

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...