Friday, August 8, 2008

Friday August 8

It was a very pleasant day temperature wise despite downpours of rain most of the morning. It seems it's going to be another nice day today. Looks like it could rain some more.

We are getting ready to head out to the grocery store. I have my list and my coupons ready. I am taking my coupon box with me just in case I find something else.

I just cashed out this morning for a $25 Amazon card on gather! I'm so excited that they added amazon!! Here is an article on my latest win at mycoolcontests. My 3rd MCC Win

Remember, I get one entry for every person that signs up under me at My Cool Contests so if you would like to help me get more entries, please sign up and put that marsha32 sent you on the referral line.

Have a cool day. I'm going to see if I can finally get caught up on my gather notification emails!

Marsha

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...