Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Late Start Today

The morning started out with me being woke up by my oldest daughter.."mama, it's 7:30!" Yikes! Allen was still asleep and had to be at school in 20 minutes. We cut him up an apple while he got dressed and he ate the apple and drank a glass of milk on the way to school. I had forgotten to set my alarm. At least he made it on time.
I chose to just stay upstairs then since I had a doctor appointment this morning too.

I sat in front of my computer last night and worked on cutting and sorting coupons while I clicked. I have a long ways to go, but if I can get some cut and sort each day within a couple of weeks I should have them back to being organized the way they should be.

Jasmine has her last Awanas party this evening. Other than that the only real thing on the schedule is Heathers probation and her math tutoring. It rained and rained all night last night and still a bit rainy this morning, but they say it will clear up by this afternoon.

Today's ebay listing is The Purpose Driven Life by Rick Warren
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330234533309

Have a great day!
Marsha


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...